By attending Oxford Lindy Hoppers’ events you agree that attendance is at you own risk, and that Oxford Lindy Hoppers (OLH) shall not be liable in any way for any illness or loss whatsoever as a result of attending the event. OLH are required to follow government COVID-19 regulations when they are in force. Government and Health guidance may change in the future. As a result we may need to postpone or cancel in the event of positive COVID tests or the requirement to self isolate for organisers or performers. You should therefore be aware that the event may therefore be subject to change, postponement or cancellation including at short notice. Please refer to our cancellation policy for further detail.
Please be aware that there are circumstances where anything required of the customer may not be our decision. This includes proof of vaccination, negative tests and observation of individual quarantine cases. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to make your experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. OLH may be required keep all details required for contract tracing purposes and may pass these details to the Health Services or Government.
All attendees of our classes and events are requested to continue their vigilance in the Covid-19 era and look out for each other. We will continue to provide as much ventilation as possible with the venue, while hand sanitisers will continue to be provided. Securing a negative LFT on the day of the dance is highly recommended, but we will no longer be checking for proof on the door.
We are returning to the honour system, and by attending our events, you agree to:
- Not attend if you have tested positive for Covid 19, have symptoms of Covid 19, are or feel unwell for whatever reason, or on the cusp of coming down with a ‘bug’.
- If you are prevented from attending due to ill health and have a pre booked ticket, please let us know and we will ‘roll over’ your ticket for the next event.
- Masks are not mandatory but if you dance partner chooses to wear one, please respect their choice, and offer to do the same.
- Maintain personal hygiene including, but not limited to, regular hand washing and sanitising.
- Only use any hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes or other personal hygiene products for the purpose for which they have been provided. Do not remove these from the locations in which they are provided.
- If you are uncomfortable dancing with multiple partners then please talk to one of the organisers before the start.
We strongly encourage you only to attend our events if you have been fully vaccinated.
If Oxford Lindy Hoppers need to reschedule or cancel events, we will aim to issue a full refund to all attendees, but this is not guaranteed as we may be unable to reclaim costs paid venues, suppliers or performers. We also cannot be held liable for any loss including non refundable travel and accommodation.
This policy is continuously reviewed by the committee based on the balance of available data on the Covid safety measures, as well as feedback from the community. We will continue to maintain a policy that we believe is in the best interest of all our dancers. We look forward to seeing you, and as always, please get in touch if you have any questions.